Yale IA-320 Sync Smart Home Alarm, works with Alexa, Google & Philips Hue. 6-piece kit, Self-Monitored, Geofencing, 200m range, integrates with Yale Smart Locks [Energy Class A+]
- Yale Sync Alarm is the smart choice to keep your home secured and protected at no extra cost. You have full control over the kit through the Yale Home App and get live notifications of what’s happening in your property. Fitted for £498 including tax.
- Forget about long-term contracts with the Yale Sync Alarm and enjoy rental friendly security that you can take with you when you move. With easy wire-free installation and continuous app updates, this Yale alarm system is perfect for those looking for a smart alarm system that integrates with other smart tech in their home
- Compatible with Alexa and Google voice assistants, you can arm or part arm your home, check if a door or window is open and operate Sync smart plugs using just your voice.
- The 200m range allows you to protect you shed and garage with one simple wireless system. No need to run wires down the garden, no need for a range extender.
- Download the Apple Watch app for ultimate convenience – arm, disarm or part arm your home, unlock smart locks and receive geofencing reminders to arm your alarm when you leave home, and to disarm your alarm when you return.
- power source type: AC
- Smart Hub included in the purchase
Yale Sync Smart Home Alarm gives you the peace of mind that your home is secure and protected at all times. Check in on your home from anywhere in the world and receive alerts and real-time notifications when your alarm is triggered. Forget about contracts, fees and difficult installation. Take your alarm with you when moving home as easy as you’d say ‘stress-free security’.
The Yale Sync Alarm combines lights, sound and voice to create the ultimate security experience. Smarter together, Yale Sync alarm works with Amazon’s Alexa and Google voice assistants, so you can easily control, arm or part-arm your alarm and control light fixtures around the house with Philips Hue light bulbs*.
This Yale Smart Home Alarm is easy to set up and fully monitored from one point of control, The Yale Home App through your phone, tablet and Apple Watch. The handy geolocation feature reminds you to set the alarm when you are leaving home, giving you one less thing to worry about.
The enhanced 200m range allows you to protect all areas of your property, including your sheds and garages, and the kit can be expanded with up to 40 wirefree accessories for the ultimate wirefree DIY solution for any home. The Wirefree external Siren is easy to install, and also acts as a visual deterrent to potential intruders.
Enjoy the full benefit of the Yale ecosystem when you connect other Yale Smart Living Products; add a Yale Smart Lock with a Sync lock module, and automatically disarm your alarm when you unlock your door, check if your door is closed and locked, see who comes and goes with audit trails and unlock your door remotely from anywhere from the Yale Home App.
Add a Sync Smart Plug to shedule your lamps to turn on and off at set times to mimic your usual activity when you are away. Add a Philips Hue ligth bulb and your lamp can flash red when your alarm detects an intruder. Manage other home appliances too – turn on the coffee machine, or use it with your hair straighteners so you can be sure these are turned off when you have left the house.
Do you have a furry friend? Opt for a pet friendly PIR motion detector! There are endless options for you to customize your home to fit your needs.
- 1 x Smart hub
- 2 x PIR motion detector
- 2 x Door contact
- 1 x External siren
- 1 x Keypad
- 1 x Smoke detector + PIR + heating sensor
- 1 x Smart plug
- 1 x Dummy siren
- 1 x Installation manual and fixing pack
- 2 x Alarm stickers